[macvoiceover] RadioShift Help?

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 18:04:32 -0500

Hi all,

Just got me the Radioshift demo, which so far is proving to work nicely.
However, I do need some help with it.

Is there anyway when in the guide, when looking at the top three popular
stations, to make VOiceOver stop freezing?

It always freezes when I interact with that scroll area.

Also, since most buttons aren't labled, can someone attempt to give a layout of
the program, as the buttons don't have help tags either, which makes things
more difficult.

I was also wondering if anyone knew an alternative to RadioLover? I tried it
yesterday and VoiceOver thinks it has no windows. I had to go to force
applications to quit it even.

What I really wonder if there's a mac alternative to applian Technoligies
Replay Music. I understand that Radioshift is a nice alternative to Replay AV
once I can figure it out, but if there was an app that automaticly records and
tags music that'd be sweet.