[macvoiceover] Re: RFB&D Downloader for the Mac

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 01:32:08 -0500

It's working fine for me now, Greg. The screen I went to that was technical faqs was because my mouse wasn't lined up right.

As for your problems, Russell, you say that you have several books on your desktop. By this do you mean that you have the starter file for each of these books on your desktop? If so, you have to open the downloader application and select the starter file for the book you want to download. If cursor tracking is on, this should happen just by using vokeys and arrows in the browser to get on the file; I'm not being too detailed here because I don't know if you are on browser, list or icon mode. I used browser mode and once I found the starter file I just quit interacting and moved over to "choose" and hit pokeys- space on it and my download began. I've done two books this way so far and it works very nicely. I'm sure it should work for you too if we can figure out where your glitch is. I'm frankly finding this easier to use than the RFBD download manager--one more thing I can cross off my "do in Windows" list.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,