[macvoiceover] Re: Quicktime Pro

  • From: Shaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:53:29 -0400

Nope, get a totally accessible app called Visual Hub. A Google search will not leave you disappointed. I use it for most all my conversions. It's about $22 or so with a free trial.

On Jun 11, 2008, at 5:41 AM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi Everyone
I'm looking for some video conversion software, e.g. to convert one video format to another, typically it'd be from avi or flv to mp4. I've found Viddyup from splasm software, which does a very good job of making iPod videos, but I don't necessarily want to convert them to iPod format, just convert them. I'm considering Quicktime Pro, but was wondering how accessible it is. Are the movie export features Voiceover-friendly? Note, I'm not talking about trivial things like unlabeled buttons, I could care less about those. If QT isn't accessible, does anyone know of software that will convert any quicktime-playable format to an mp4, keeping the original video dimensions and such? I've got all the quicktime components I need installed i.e. DivX, Perian, etc.

Thanks