[macvoiceover] Re: Quick start guide

  • From: Jeronimo Schöber <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:37:39 +0200

Hi,
indeed! I forgot about fn when accessing the first steps guide.
I had deactivated this when using windows since one needs the function keys
more often than the louder softer brighter dimmer keys.
I also found vo u for the web object list and how to navigate it. That helped a
lot.
Javascript seems still to be somewhat tricky.
Cheers
Still writing this mail using outlook express under windoze. :-D

Jeronimo

Thanks