[macvoiceover] Re: Quick start guide

  • From: Peter Durieux <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:41:56 +0200

Hi Jeronimo,

If you are using a macbook you need to press also the function key to access f8.
To learn the keys on your keyboard use the keyboard help by pressing vo (ctrl +
option)  and k.
If you press a key on your keyb, voice over will announce the key name etc.
To exit the keyboardlearning mode press escape.
The fn-key is located on the bottom left of your keyboard.

Hope this helps.

-Peter

Op 3-apr-2010, om 08:38 heeft Jeronimo Schöber het volgende geschreven: