[macvoiceover] Re: Questions after playing with readiris demo

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:20:40 -0600 (CST)

Well, since I can't intelligently navigate preferences due to busy signals, I can forget finding the pop-up there. As for the toolbar, most items appear to be dimmed and what I see are adjust, print, magnify, deschew, customize, zones, view, rotate, sort, analyze, analyze area, and some unlabelled dimmed buttons. My scanner is installed correctly; I know this because (1) the scanner makes noise at startup, and (2) it works with vuescan. Now my only question is: Did it install correctly? How did you ensure that you installed this as administrator? btw in the window or menus, open document and other related buttons do work. I'd expect most of these uttons in the toolbar to e dimmed since there's no loaded document for them to process.

--
Cheryl