[macvoiceover] Re: Questions about GarageBand

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:59:39 -0400

Michael, may I make some suggestions?  First, I would consider using a digital
recorder such as the olympus dm4 to do the recording work. If you are recording
your own presentations this is perfect and will give you the control you need.
I have recorded podcasts this way and it works well. Next, you would just
import the file in to your audio editor of choice. Personally I like Audacity
and it's free. Click on: http://audacity. homerow.net/index.php?dir=accessible
I produce professional programming with this editor and it does the job for me.
I have also used Amadeus pro and it's excellent. I used that before Audacity.
Give them both a try and see which one suits your needs.On Oct 23, 2010, at