[macvoiceover] Re: Questions about GarageBand

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:52:19 +0200

Thanks so much for the feedback, John.  The digital recorder I had planned to
use was the PTR1 and I had planned on storing the recorded speeches on a CF
card.  My back-up recorder would be the Olympus DM-4, but I am still not sure
if I can use a line-in cord where the external microphone is plugged in.  In
all truthfulness, what I want to accomplish isn't rocket science.  I just want
to take out extraneous conversations and large blocks of audio when
presentations aren't being given.

So thanks so much for your feedback and have a great weekend.

Mike