[macvoiceover] Re: Problems copying text in email with SL

  • From: Brett Campbell <blindinnovator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:44:17 -0600

Sure enough, how cool.  Thanks David.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 12:17 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Ops!

I was gonna post and forgot.

we can now copy mail the way we do from text edit. with your insertion at an end of what you want to copy, use the standard mac os selection commands to select your text and then copy and paste at will. this is similar to replying to or forwarding a message and selecting text except you can't write in a read only message window.

Enjoy!

On Sep 1, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

I seem to be missing something when copying text in Mail with SL. I use VO enter to begin selecting text. I hear the little swoosh sound as I highlight text, and finish by using VO enter again. When I hit command C to copy, I only hear a tone, and copy is dimmed in the edit menu. I use this feature a great deal, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Brett