[macvoiceover] Problem with mail

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:46:49 -0500

Hi:

I don't know what I did, but somehow my trash folder has been modified
in apple mail using snow leopard.  I can no longer send stuff to the
trash folder, it tells me that there is a criticle error and that the
folder can't take any items.

Is there a way to fix this?  Is there a way to reinstall the mail
program on its own?

Should I try to create a new mail account using the same e-mail address?

Any help is appreciated as always.