[macvoiceover] Re: Problem with SL haulting speech

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:45:22 +0100

I get the freezing issue, usually but not always when quitting skype. voice over just dies. but a few switch on and off with cmd-f5 and speech is restored. the selection thing may be if you have an external drive connected at start up.

On Sep 16, 2009, at 9:03 AM, Jessica Tyler wrote:

Hi, I have this weird issue where things just seem to freeze up out of nowhere. It seems to only happen when I have iTunes running. It also happened last night when I unplugged my iPhone. It wasn't happening before I upgraded. This is a fresh install after a format on a macbook pro.

When I reboot it says, Selection replaced, 0 items selected. Oddest welcome message I've ever seen.

Any thoughts?

Jess