[macvoiceover] Re: Problem with GarageBand detecting Apple Loops

  • From: Cristina Afonso <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:01:43 +0000

        Hi dear David,

Yes I have. I've replaced the folder audio and I have it on library. GarageBand
works very well on my MacBook Pro, works well on my MacBook Air. I'm having
this problem on my iMac. I don't know what to do next because it has all the
Apple Loops installed there. When I try to use them, G.B. gives me a lot of
busys and don't let me play the loops.
Many thanks for your help my friend.

        All the best

        Cristina Afonso