[macvoiceover] Re: Pro, or, semi,pro audio list for MAC and Voiceover users?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:44:47 -0400

Mark,

I'm sure that you are quite accomplished.  Lets explore together.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 8, 2009, at 11:08 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Well, I've done studio recording, and I've done recording with four- track cassette recorders, and reel-to-reel set-ups, and I've done a bit with Power Tracks and Cakewalk, so I'm not a total plebe. :) Samples of my studio recordings and acoustic demos may be heard on my site:
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/music.html

What I meant by "tangible results," is that I hear the music in my head, and I need to very quickly capture enough of what I hear so that I can reproduce the fine details later.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: