[macvoiceover] Re: Previewing music in ITunes

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:13:20 -0700

Hello John,
I don't know what to say. It works every time for me.
I have all my cursors tracking and mouse set to follow VO.
In iTunes 9, It has always worked for me.
Dan
On Sep 12, 2009, at 3:34 PM, John Hess wrote:

dan, thats' what I would have thought and it oesn't work here.
On Sep 12, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
VO left to the Preview song image and click on it with VO-Shift- Space. I have mouse set to follow VO.
HTH
Dan
On Sep 12, 2009, at 2:15 PM, samtroia wrote:

I didn't know till now that previewing tracks was a problem for us in the itunes store, but that makes me really glad that I'm using Amazon for my purchases. No problem previewing there; each track has a listen link and it works perfectly on the Mac. They also have a Mac version of the Amazon downloader.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 4:55 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I cannot find a way to preview an item either.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 4:47 PM, John Hess wrote:

I sure hope I didn't miss this by not looking at the ITunes thread. I never thought this would come up but I searched for an artest and noticed that voiceover j would not bring me to the list of results. I looked in the ITunes store and found the table of results that showed preview, song name and buy. How do I preview a song? I clicked with the mouse, the voiceover curser and just the spacebar and enter and nothing worked. It says it's an image. Thoughts?