[macvoiceover] Re: Preview pane

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 05:52:56 -0400

you have to double click it. if you want to slide it, you have to use vo and move left so that you hear up.

 with arrows.
On May 30, 2009, at 11:36 PM, Dennis Bartlett wrote:

Doesn't work, when I just use right arrow I get a bong, and wen I do it with vo all I hear is down.

On 30-May-09, at 11:29 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Navigate to the horizontal splitter, interact with it and slide it to the right using right arrow.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: