[macvoiceover] Pages is a bit better in SL

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 00:11:18 -0500

I spoke too soon. Pages is better in SL.
It now tells me what page I am on, but I still can't get it to say bold etc. I
thought I had speak attributes on so I don't know what's up.
I need to test a few more things like indents need to read and I need to be
able to change fonts but maybe I can in snow leopard.
I sure hope so! I'd like to throw away Microsoft Word and never touch it again.
Right now I could use Pages for small things like letters or even poems etc.
where I don't need to worry about formatting as much as with essays.
Sara