[macvoiceover] Re: Pages and pages of info about pages but nothing about VO

  • From: "Cambra, Ignasi" <icambra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:17:20 -0500

I'm still getting used to Pages, but I don't find it any less accessible than Word...

On Feb 1, 2009, at 12:26 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

perhaps advantages was the rong word. it is sad because it seems as though it is not because of lack of accessibility that the decision was made.

On Feb 1, 2009, at 12:17 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

At 10:07 AM 2/1/2009, you wrote:
sad because pages offers huge accessibility advantages.

Over Word under Windows? Can you list a few, without comparing one screen reader with another?