[macvoiceover] Re: Pages and pages of info about pages but nothing about VO

  • From: "Cambra, Ignasi" <icambra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:07:29 -0500

That's because it works pretty much as any other accessible app... If you know how to use VO proficiently you know how to use Pages well... Not that I do, but I'm trying...!

On Jan 31, 2009, at 10:33 PM, Sara wrote:

The problem with Pages etc. that I have noticed is there is no website or document that I know of that tells users of VO how to operate the thing. I have the Pages manual but as far as I have seen, it's all about clicking with the mouse, which is logical for the majority of people in the world I guess, but since Apple went to all the trouble of making it accessible, you'd think there'd be some sort of documentation or are we supposed to just fumble through it like blind people? Sorry for the harsh tone but I just don't understand why there is so little info. Please tell me I am just missing it and that it really exists on a website somewhere.
Sara