[macvoiceover] Outputting to bluetooth in Leoepard

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:42:41 -0700

Hi, folks. I want to bluetooth the output of my sound card. I'm getting a device that allows me to hook up bluetooth devices to my hearing aids, so I can hear them better. Can I set my Macbook Pro15, running Leopard, to steam all audio via Bluetooth to my hearing aid streamer?

Thanks for any suggestions on how this might be done.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: