[macvoiceover] Re: Other backup solutions for the Mac?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:15:51 -0400

I haven't used this, but, I sure do like Superduper.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Has anyone used Carbonite with your Mac?

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens
Be my fan on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginny-Owens/7671492734