[macvoiceover] Opera comments

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:11:11 -0500

Well, it does work.  There are some things I don't know yet, like why it
skips all the left hand column of my web site at

http://www.ravenswood.org

It read it fine the first time and I set it as my home page, and now it
seems to only give me the links about MY CD's and nothing else.  Perhaps
it's trying to market my CD's?

It also says nothing and does not play a sound when some pages load.

It also takes longer to load a page than I would have expected for Opera.  I
find that Safari seems quicker, but this is not a scientific measurement of
any kind.

More later.

Neal