[macvoiceover] Opera also slow on the BCT page, not for me!

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:54:03 -0500

I went to the blindcooltech. com page, and it blasted on the screen in less than a second. I'm using an older ibook with Tiger, and not much ram. MLP

On Apr 29, 2008, at 4:40 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:
Yes folks, I think people have been optimizing pages for IE and forgetting about other things. Opera is very quick on most pages, as it reports to be, but not on the BCT page. We have found the same true with Safari as well.

Neal

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Madison Wisconsin