[macvoiceover] Re: Open Office good news, sort of!

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:41:58 +0200

Hello Jude,
Are there external accessibility resources for openoffice???

I have looked on http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/
And I found only something for linux. That was nothing interested for mac-users
since we have voiceover.

Or, perhaps you'd don't mean a plugin for the accessibility inside openoffice?

thx,
William
Op 22-aug-2010, om 11:05 heeft Jude DaShiell het volgende geschreven: