[macvoiceover] Olearia localized

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Technical Developments Discussion List <technical-developments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Discussion of Digital Talking Books <dtb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:41:44 -0700

I have posted a new version of Olearia on the project site:
http://www.cucat.org/olearia/

This version has been localized for the following languages:

        French, translation by Anne Robertson
        Norwegian, translation by John André

If you are interested in translating Olearia into another language please contact me. I will provide you with the string files and instructions. You do not need a Mac to do this.

Greg Kearney
Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology
www.cucat.org