[macvoiceover] Oh no, I fell in love with a mac pro!

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:51:10 -0500

Went to the store and loved the pro. lol
I touched it and was like "wow, a big mac"! We got a good laugh about the mcdonalds hamburger but of course the mac pro is anything but fast food computing. lol
At $3000 it sure looks good. I love that aluminium case!
It purrs too, kind of like a leopard I guess? lol
I got a very '80s feeling from looking at it. I know it's 2008, but I can't stop thinking about our apple2e...128k of ram, yeah... Hardware that is built to last decades instead of 90 days, that's the feeling I got from that mac.

The salesman told me that my pc microphone won't work on a mac. All very techie-techie sounding about signals and power, not sure if he was wrong or not...but I hope he was wrong because I'm not spending even more dollars on a mic. lol
Does the pro have a mic built-in?

Garage band was cool. I didn't buy the thing though, decided to do more research first and not buy it just because it gives me that nice '80s feeling. It reminds me of my childhood and how back then, I wanted new toys at any price. Now I'm 27 and it's 2008 and I'll do more research first before I buy that quote "big mac" end quote. [Not sure if voice over reads the quote marks so put the word too.] Sara