[macvoiceover] Re: Off Topic: Recurring problems with Audible and Safari: problems downloading from library

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:02:50 -0400

Have you tried using webkit?  Once you have installed it, you should find that
it is quite possible to download files from your library.  Make sure that you
are using the webkit safari, not plain safari.  I actually downloaded two files
at different times, today, and have had no problems.  Good luck.
Hope this helps,
Suzanne