[macvoiceover] Re: OT: .ogg on the mac

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:31:50 -0700

Hi Chantel, I know how to update, but what I wanted to know was, if
anybody knew if .asx files would play with the new update, because they
won't with vlc 1.0.0, which came out in either May or June, but if
nobody knows the answer, I'll just keep this vlc version.
--Original Message Text---
From: Chantel Cuddemi
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:18:00 -0400

There is an update. you need to go to teh vlc menu and arow down to
check for uupdates. Once the update is downloaded, replace the older
item named vlc.
On Aug 24, 2009, at 12:12 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Chantel, in the last vlc update, of which, they went back to version
1.0.0 which no longer works with non entell macs, I found that .asx
files wouldn't play with that version, and wonder if there is an
update, and if vlc will work with .asx files on the new update? I had
to go back to the older vlc, as I archive everything I've installed on
the mac.
--Original Message Text---
From: Chantel Cuddemi
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:36:41 -0400

You need vlc player for that. Go http://www.videolan.net.
Hth,
Chante.
On Aug 23, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Hi, everyone.
Is there any way to make .ogg files play on the Mac?

Ginny Owens
Official site: http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens
Be my fan on Facebook: