[macvoiceover] Re: OT. Working on an iPhone ap and need to skype with someone who is using their iPhone

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:38:53 -0600

Right, but I need to hear the juxtaposition of the internal microphone and
the speaker to see if we will have to do something to lessen the volume of
the speaker when people are using VoiceOver when are using the app.  Thus
the need to hear the iPhone.  Besides, the iTouch microphone is on a cable
way away from your mouth and the speaker is disconnected when this is in
use.
Neal