[macvoiceover] OT: International Association of Visually Impaired Technologists

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:05:35 -0400

Good evening,

I have been asked to help lead the planning process for a new organization, the International Association of Visually Impaired Technologists. Briefly the organizations goals are to provide support and community for visually impaired computing professionals worldwide.

We are currently looking for individuals interested in participating on a 7 member planning committee. If you are interested in this please contact me off list at everett@xxxxxxxxx . In your message please let me know what you feel qualifies you to assist in this process, you may also let me know your country of residence if you like.

Thank you,
Everett