[macvoiceover] Re: OT, Download OnyX for Mac - OS X maintenance & optimization tool. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:35:29 -0500

Hi Ash,

We have it on 2 Leopard computers and 1 SnowLeopard computer and nothing like
that.  It comes highly recommended by most of the geek sites, but, there are
lots of choices.  My interest in bringing it to the list is that it is
accessible.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.