[macvoiceover] Re: OCR solutions for the mac?

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:30:02 -0500

Thanks for the information!
Olivia

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I am using ABBYY Fine Reader Express and I love it. When I purchased it, $99.99 was the going price.
Dan
On Mar 1, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Olivia Norman wrote:

Hi Everyone:
I'm torn between ABBY and read iris as OCR solutions for my mac. I don't have a scanner at the moment, either, so I would love to know some reasonably priced options people are using for OCR and scanning?
Thanks!
Olivia
Olivianorman@xxxxxx