[macvoiceover] Not sure if this has been mentioned...

Hi all. David might have already said this, but thought I'd say it because I
can't remember.
If you're installing sl on a notebook computer, make sure you plug it in while
installing just to make absolutely sure you don't run out of batteries!
So for desktops you'd have your keyboard, mouse, and power cord plugged in, and
for laptops, just the power cord and use the built-in keyboard and trackpad.
Also make sure you have written down in braille on paper or in a text file
somewhere you can get at them easily all your product serial numbers in case
registration codes need to get re-entered.
Hope this helps.
Sara