[macvoiceover] Re: Noise canceling headphones?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:30:34 +1300

Russel wrote' How do you find the battery life on your headphones?

Battery life has not been an issue but I don't use them as frequently as you
might.
I mostly use a pair of Sennheiser wireless RF headphones along with my
bluetooth keyboard means I can wander about my house and be online through my
iMac desktop.

Yes, the Bose require the set to be turned on and only operate with the NC on.
They are very comfortable and fully enclose the ears.
Another use for NC headphones is on air flights when you can reduce the engine
noise to zero.
The Bose are very well made.