[macvoiceover] No news is good news I guess.

  • From: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:41:52 -0500

Hello every one,

As you know, we have been working with about 7 developers of software to help to make there software useable with Voiceover. Well the facts are, that we have maid some real gains for the most part, however some of the projects have slowed to a crawl the last two months of 2006. Maybe its just the end of the year slowdown. I am afraid that I don't wait well, grin.

The real point to this note is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and to thank you all for being such a help to me personally this year.

Keith Reedy and family