[macvoiceover] Re: NiceCast and IceCast server connection problem

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:44:21 +0100

I'd suggest this is an issue with the icecast server. if the internal server works fine, this is not a problem with the nicecast itself. You may need to pull down a firewall in your router. I had to do this to get the internal server to work. check with icecast that your server is active and try setting up a public port so the server can stream successfully. I'm no expert but I looked into all of this when the internal server did not work for me. the port you're using may be being conflicted somehow or it is behind a firewall, hence the lack of working.

hth

On Aug 9, 2009, at 3:33 AM, Cory Kadlik wrote:

what program is this you are using?

--
Wanna get to know me? check out my website and blog at
http://www.samobile.net/users/ckadlik

Maybe you have a question or comment, or just want to say hi. Do that in these ways:

msn: ckadlik@xxxxxxxxx
aim: corykadlik111
skype: corykad111

Have a good day,