[macvoiceover] Re: Newbie Questions Day 2: Safari and the Web

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:28:01 -0500

Actually, even easier. Press vo-shift-u to hear it, then vo-shift-c to copy the last phrase to the clipboard. There's the URL.

On Dec 12, 2008, at 07:23, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

vo-shift-u is fine if you just want vo to spit the url at you but if you
want the url to be useful, you can copy it to the clipboard with
control-click of mouse or trackpad button and pick your poison from the
context menu.