[macvoiceover] New member

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:54:14 +0100

Hi all, my name is Daniel and I live in the UK
I brought my mac in december of last year and have been extremely happily with
the purchase. I use the following apps on a regular basses. Apple Mail, safari,
Bean, Google Crome  VLC Player, Adium and finally last but not least iTunes.
The only thing I don't have is an IOS device but I do have an iPod Nano 4th Gen
which I'm happy with. Unfortunatly I am not converted with the touch screen
devices yet gong to stick with my Nokia N73 until the times comes. LOL
As for my Mac it has the following specks. 13 Inch Mac Book Pro late 2011, 4GB
of Ram, a 500GB hard drive and an Intel Core I5 processor.
Running OSX Lion and of course with all this I am a voiceover user.

So I say hello to everyone and some of you might of seen me on other lists for
those people, nice to see you in other places. For new people nice to meet you.

Thank you for reading.

Regards

Daniel       >