[macvoiceover] New member

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:48:17 -0400

Good morning,

I am a new user of OS X and Voiceover, I have been using PCs for 20 years and scripting JAWS for 4 years. I'm sure that there is a lot to learn, but I am glad to know that there is a community that is available to answer any questions I may have.

First question:

Is there a comprehensive list of applications that the community knows to work reasonably well with Voiceover?