[macvoiceover] Re: New member

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:00:32 -0500

Keith, I have to say this, and I hope I am not out of line by welcoming these new people. It is so cool to see folks coming over here from the MobileSpeak Pocket list! Glad to see you, Donna. I do hope Code Factory will fix it so that it is much easier to install MobileSpeak using the Mac. So far, it's not too fun!!! All they would have to do is come up with a Mac installer, and that would do it. Again, welcome! Keith, give me a whipping if this is out of order!!!

On Jun 11, 2008, at 5:43 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

My name is Donna Goodin and I, too, am new to this list. (Hi Rachel!) I don't yet have a Mac, but am intrigued by the possibility. I've been a JAWS user for nearly 20 years, so am likely to be cautious about switching to the
MAC OS, but am curious and want to learn more.
Cheers,
Donna