[macvoiceover] Re: New list members!

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:27:57 -0800

Hi Keith and all,
I'm pretty much in the same position as Gordon from the UK. I do not
own a Mac, but I'm interested in the development of accessibility on
the Mac and may get one at some point in the future. I'm impresed with
the improvements made between tiger and Leopard, especially like the
idea of the keypad commander.  I'm also intrigued by the notion of
putting Windows on a Mac, so you can have both on the same machine, for
those times when a Windows app provides better or more efficient
usability.

mary