[macvoiceover] New iPod Classic!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:11:59 -0500

Hi folks,

My lovely wife got me a new 80 GIG iPod classic for Christmas and I really like it. It has the click wheel, so with just a few things to remember I am getting around it just fine. If I forget where something is, I can just look in iTunes and see which order my playlist, or, books or what ever are in and then just count the clicks.

I did need my wife's help in registering, but, after that, it was smooth sailing.

I can read all of the iPod's settings, check, or, uncheck list, change my settings, sync and so on.

I am so happy with what Apple has done with iTunes.

I had ask for an 8 GIG iPod, but, after we had loaded the iPod for the first time, I knew that 8 GIG would not have been enough.

I did not say anything about the new iPod for a few days, I wanted to spend some time with it first.

Happy Newyear every one!