[macvoiceover] Re: New and updated GarageBand guides.

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:47:05 -0500

You are basically right. But there are other things that can be accomplished
with GB such as recording from midi interfaces etc. Basically it's useful to
record stuff and put it together, and even to add drum loops etc. Then you can
do the editing somewhere else. What I mean is that given that you won't use GB
to make live recordings that might need editing (there are better things to use
for that purpose) you probably won't need to select, copy and paste too much.

IC