[macvoiceover] Re: New Wireless TrackPad Works just fine.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my trackpad next week. I have one
question in the mean time. Is it possible to do an actual mouse click,
not a simulated vo mouse click, but the equivalent to physically
clicking the mouse, same as what a sighted person gets when the do a
click on the trackpad? There are those occasional times when you need
to do a physical mouse click, and I have problems with not moving the
mouse, just a bit, which is enough to screw it up, so I'm  hoping to be
able to click with the trackpad with voiceover on.

Mary