[macvoiceover] New Macs

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 01:31:52 -0000

             Hi Ricardo, James and Laura!

Thank you all for your information! With out your help, I would not have known
anything about this. At the store, nobody told me a single word about the
release of the new Macs.

Well, I don't have them yet, I've made an order. They didn't have nor the iPad
Wi-Fi + 3 Gs with 64 GB, nor the 15.4 inches MacBook Pro that I've chosen. So,
if Apple is really going to release the new iPad 2 and new MacBook Pros, I'll
do my best to try to buy the newer models. I'll go there to get more
information and see if I can cancel this order and place another one. Wish me
luck!

I'll report something about as soon as I know. Many, many thanks!

            Best regards

            Cristina Afonso