[macvoiceover] Re: New MacSword information for SnowLeopard and Leopard, please pass it on!

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:33:53 -0700

Hi all, what is macsword?

On Sep 10, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Thanks so much. I've been eagerly waiting for this.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

On Sep 10, 2009, at 7:00 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Cheryl Homiak has completed the new guide to reflect the new MacSword information, great job Cheryl!

Lots of changes and they are all good changes.

Please read all of the guide and then
read, learn and grow.

Find it here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/macSword_Leopard_and_Snow_Leopard.shtml