[macvoiceover] Re: New MacBook Air user from St. Louis

  • From: "Phil Scovell" <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:18:30 -0600

Ann,

It just keeps getting better so don't give up. I got my Mac Mini computer almost 18 months ago. It took me a year to get anywhere close to feeling comfortable using a mac and I still have a ton of things to learn. I had a built in tutor. My wife has the mac air and she helped with a lot of little things to kept me from getting too discouraged. It does improve so don't give up yet. I'm 64 years old and started my computer days using DOS. I was the last person on the planet to switch to windows, haha. I also have some health problems so trying to learn a new system is, at times, quite stressful. I got the iPhone back in the I4 days and my wife helped me a lot when I first got that, too. Now I have the I7 and the Mac Mini and I'm really enjoying them.

Phil.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Smith" <cradlingarms96@xxxxxxxxx>