[macvoiceover] Re: Nevermind on the e-mail signature

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 03:28:34 -0400

Cheryl,

Thanks, I really needed to know how to do this as well.

Keith Reedy

On Aug 4, 2009, at 9:56 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I just redid my signature and helped somebody else with one.

1. Go into Mail preferences with cmd-comma.
2. Interact with the toolbar and do vokeys-space on signatures.
3. Stop interacting with the toolbar if necessary and do vokeys- space on the "new signature" button. 4. Interact with the signatures table and vokeys-arrow to your account; choosing "all signatures" doesn't seem to work for me so choose the one that describes your account. 5. Stop interacting with the signatures table and interact with the Names table; it probably says "signature number 1". You can edit this or leave it as is. 6. Go to the scroll area. It may already show your name and email address. Leave or delete this as you please and add whatever you want. 7. There's another popup button and a couple of checkboxes you can do as you please but I don't think you want to leave the choose signature popup on none. Otherwise it doesn't matter since you only have one signature. 8. Close the window and try an email. Your signature shoul be in the text area and you will write above it. The signature popup to the left of your text area should now show "signature number 1" or whatever you put as the title.

Hth.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,