[macvoiceover] Re: Network Issues

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:10:42 -0400

I know that if you are using wpa2 enterprise, for example, and need to accept a certificate to connect to the network, a little window pops up prompting you to accept the certificate and VO doesn't read it at all. Every time it happens I need to get sighted assistance.

Is that normal?

On Mar 9, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

Hi, Chris,
Is your network in your preferred network list?
If so, you should be able to connect just fine without any issues.
I have never seen this issue before, since I am a new mac user, but you should've been able to connect to your network just fine if it is in your list of networks.
Hth,
Chantel. r