[macvoiceover] Re: Navigon

Hi Chris,

I haven't done too much with setting routes yet. I use it mainly for watching for my destination as I'm going somewhere in DATS, a public transit service for the disabled in my city. It's really nice knowing exactly where I am at all times.

Sorry I can't help more than this.

Russell
On 9-Aug-09, at 6:02 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Last night after listening to the Serotek podcast #20 which had a segment on the Navigon North American GPS tool, I purchased and let the AppStore install it for me. I've not gotten to the documentation as I fell asleep before trying it out so these questions may be an RTFM but, for now, if anyone has a little experience with the tool:

Can one get a list of the streets on the route like the list mode in the iPhone maps program? If so, how does one get to the screen where this is done? Once I build the destination address, I cannot seem to get back to a place where I might be able to set map options. A lot of the pages have a back button but I cannot seem to find it once I've entered the destination completely.

It does seem quite cool and its accuracy using the iPhone Location Services really rock.

Happy Hacking,
cdh