[macvoiceover] Re: Navigating the screen

Hi there,
I too am new to the mac, but I can share with you what I have learned in terms
of differences from Jaws.
To open a program you press comand o instead of enter.
To activate a link or Icon you press control option space bar or vo (Voice
over) keys+space bar.
Hope that is a start to help you..

Nicole